+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heart attack...do not wait

Heart attack...do not wait

How are you truckers out there on the road. Listen, I'm posting this on every single truckers website I can find because it is extremely important. I had a heart attack last Monday. Luckily I was parked at a truck stop. However my symptoms started off as what I thought were heartburn symptoms 5 days before I went to the emergency room. Last Monday they just got worse so I went to the emergency room at was having a heart attack at that time. The point to my post about this is DO NOT WAIT. If you have any pain and your chest that is not normal and you think that it may be something you ate, the hot dog from the truck stops we all eat or Subway. DO not wait. My pain started by coming and going. So I assumed it was heartburn it was not it was the artery that was blocked opening and closing. Since I waited so long there was major damage done to my heart muscle. DO NOT WAIT to call nine-one-one the quicker you call nine-one-one when you start having the pains and you'll notice the pain they're very very severe. Mine started in my left underarm hit and move down to the area halfway between my elbow and my shoulder on the inside of my arm. I also had pain on the outside of my left chest around my rib cage upper rib cage and under my nipple. However I did not have any other symptoms comma shortness of breath sweating nausea dizziness., do not wait that you have these pains guys God bless you all and be safe Jerry

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jhens111 View Post
    How are you truckers out there on the road. Listen, I'm posting this on every single truckers website I can find because it is extremely important. I had a heart attack last Monday. Luckily I was parked at a truck stop. However my symptoms started off as what I thought were heartburn symptoms 5 days before I went to the emergency room. Last Monday they just got worse so I went to the emergency room at was having a heart attack at that time. The point to my post about this is DO NOT WAIT. If you have any pain and your chest that is not normal and you think that it may be something you ate, the hot dog from the truck stops we all eat or Subway. DO not wait. My pain started by coming and going. So I assumed it was heartburn it was not it was the artery that was blocked opening and closing. Since I waited so long there was major damage done to my heart muscle. DO NOT WAIT to call nine-one-one the quicker you call nine-one-one when you start having the pains and you'll notice the pain they're very very severe. Mine started in my left underarm hit and move down to the area halfway between my elbow and my shoulder on the inside of my arm. I also had pain on the outside of my left chest around my rib cage upper rib cage and under my nipple. However I did not have any other symptoms comma shortness of breath sweating nausea dizziness., do not wait that you have these pains guys God bless you all and be safe Jerry
    jhens - How is everything going for you? Still feeling ok?

+ Reply to Thread