+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Divorced mom

Divorced mom

I've done so many things to keep food on the table so this wouldn't be such a stretch. I have experience driving off road dump trucks, asphalt, and cement trucks. With Anderson Colombia. I moved big trucks around the yard at Douglas Machine and Tool in Douglas, Ga.,and I have moved office trailers with fork lifts at a manufacturing company in Glenvillle,Ga. With that being said I thought myself how to drive my neighbors big rig in 1992. I am rusty but I am willing to try it again I have nothing keeping me at home anymore. My kids to are grown and on their own now and my class Bs are going to waste . I have worked for Walmart DC in Douglas,Ga. Operating forklifts (sitting and standing)
    Last edited by Beverly_T; 09-26-2016 at 10:22 AM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly_T View Post
    I've done so many things to keep food on the table so this wouldn't be such a stretch. I have experience driving off road dump trucks, asphalt, and cement trucks. With Anderson Colombia. I moved big trucks around the yard at Douglas Machine and Tool in Douglas, Ga.,and I have moved office trailers with fork lifts at a manufacturing company in Glenvillle,Ga. With that being said I thought myself how to drive my neighbors big rig in 1992. I am rusty but I am willing to try it again I have nothing keeping me at home anymore. My kids to are grown and on their own now and my class Bs are going to waste . I have worked for Walmart DC in Douglas,Ga. Operating forklifts (sitting and standing)
    Hi Beverly,

Thanks for joining the boards and posting. The trucking industry certainly is growing and can be incredibly prosperious for you and your situation - I'm sure you could find a position that works out well for whatever you may need. How recent is your employment with Class B's? Any more info helps, we want to try and give you some leads if we can.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread