+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking For A Company For Training

Red face Looking For A Company For Training

Hi everyone, i am looking for a company sponsored training program. I do have a Class A CDL but Zero experience. I graduated from truck driving school in 2009. Have not been in a T/T since. I took a job close to home because of 2 sick parents. Anyway i do want to drive. Any input or help with companies would be very appreciated. spraider78

Quote Originally Posted by spraider78 View Post
    Hi everyone, i am looking for a company sponsored training program. I do have a Class A CDL but Zero experience. I graduated from truck driving school in 2009. Have not been in a T/T since. I took a job close to home because of 2 sick parents. Anyway i do want to drive. Any input or help with companies would be very appreciated. spraider78
    Hi again Spraider,

Just like Pres, i'd suggest checking out Craigslist and Backpage for some local gigs. Driving local (and possibly smaller trucks) will give you a nice refresher course and get you ready for the big leagues. You can also fill out online applications on websites like truckdrivingjobs.com, truckingunlimited.com and a number of others. Make sure to specify your experience and driving type so you get matched with companies that would be interested in working with you. This will save you lots of time.

Hope this helps!

Conway truckload stay away from crst

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor033086 View Post
    Conway truckload stay away from crst
    Yes ditto that. When you call the big box carriers to talk to thier recruiter, keep in mind that they will all tell you they are the best but
    It just isn't so. Every big training company has some bad and good things but if I had to start with a list in order of preference it might be Conway- UsXpress-Schiender-Prime. I would not consider Pam-Werner-Swift-JBHunt-CRST-Stevens. Good luck

+ Reply to Thread