PDA

View Full Version : Backing up and a very tight space

Cadendadd
08-16-2015, 03:19 PM
I have found if you have a very tight space to back into it is much easier to line your trailer up then slide your tandem all the way back on the trailer eliminating the swinging door effect. What this does is helps you to getting too tight spots without hitting the truck on the right side blindside .:rockon:

Captain America
08-16-2015, 04:02 PM
I have found if you have a very tight space to back into it is much easier to line your trailer up then slide your tandem all the way back on the trailer eliminating the swinging door effect. What this does is helps you to getting too tight spots without hitting the truck on the right side blindside .:rockon:

Word from the wise! :amen:

Rocket7888
08-19-2015, 10:09 AM
Oddly, I seem to get into tight spots easier than if I have a huge dock to back into, or truck stop. My wife pointed this out one day. Or as she put it, "why is it easier for you to put it in a tight spot".

Captain America
08-19-2015, 12:11 PM
Oddly, I seem to get into tight spots easier than if I have a huge dock to back into, or truck stop. My wife pointed this out one day. Or as she put it, "why is it easier for you to put it in a tight spot".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol:

Cadendadd
08-19-2015, 08:23 PM
I sure wish I had that problem

Fifth Wheel
08-21-2015, 05:26 PM
Who doesnt like getting themselves into a tight space :lol: