PDA

View Full Version : Question

the_wizzard_one
08-15-2015, 07:54 PM
As a new driver you will cross many challenges.i have 30 years and still learning.my best advice is no question is to stupid to ask.we all had to learn something new and felt stupid to ask.ask ask ask.the dumb question is the one you don't ask because you thought it was stupid and you hurt your truck friom making a mistake. Have a goal every time you drive.Get,Out,And,Look.happy safe learning.

Fifth Wheel
08-15-2015, 08:10 PM
As a new driver you will cross many challenges.i have 30 years and still learning.my best advice is no question is to stupid to ask.we all had to learn something new and felt stupid to ask.ask ask ask.the dumb question is the one you don't ask because you thought it was stupid and you hurt your truck friom making a mistake. Have a goal every time you drive.Get,Out,And,Look.happy safe learning.

Hi Wizzard!

We truly appreciate you sharing your wisdom with us. The more we help our newbies, the safer our roads will be!
Please stick around and help new drivers with your experience and advice :rockon:

Rocket7888
08-16-2015, 09:24 AM
As I learned along time ago, getting an answer to what maybe a stupid question is easier than fixing a stupid mistake. Been at it for a combined twenty five years and I'll still help rookies. I get so tired of drivers bashing other drivers if they can't park in a tight spot fast enuff. Remember we we're all newbies once.

Fifth Wheel
08-16-2015, 05:38 PM
Amen to that!

mrgarcia43
08-17-2015, 01:12 PM
I like your post.